Seniors, donate any amount to anywhere at Duke through:
*Be sure to put your NetID and where you want the gift to go at Duke
About the Senior Class Gift
Each year, graduating seniors from Trinity and Pratt come together to build their class legacy of
supporting Duke by giving back to the university as part of the Senior Class Gift. Since 2000, over 17,000
students in their final year at Duke have given over $515,000 to the people, places, and things that
mattered to them during their time on campus.
About THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT COMMITTEE
The Senior Class Gift committee is hosting the following events to bring the Class of 2023
together and to encourage seniors to make a donation of any amount to any area at Duke before
they graduate. Give back to an area at Duke that matters to you, and attend our events all year
- Senior Midnight Breakfast at East Campus Marketplace – Thursday, November 3rd 11PM-1AM
- 50 Days Ball at the Nasher Museum of Art – Friday, March 24th 8-10PM
All other events are open to the entire senior class, regardless of donation status.
*These events are for seniors who have made their senior gift to anywhere at Duke.
**This event is for seniors who include the Gardens in their donations. Remember, you can split your gift between multiple places that matter to you!
Make Your Donation
- Any amount: Don’t let the amount be a barrier! What donation amount is meaningful to you? Consider $20.23 to honor your class year. Donations $100+ make you a Senior Leadership Donor. Give via credit card, flex, Venmo, the Duke Mobile App with Apple/Google Pay, or we always accept cash at our events.
- Any area at Duke: What areas at Duke are important to you? Designate your donation where you want to make an impact. At a loss? Consider one of the Annual Funds to support financial aid, innovative programs, faculty research projects, and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Honor a mentor: Consider making your donation in honor of someone who has made a difference in your Duke experience. Donors and their honorees will be invited in the spring to enjoy a cup of coffee on campus paid for by Alumni Engagement and Development. Details to come. (All donation amounts are private).
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Senior Class Gift committee or have questions, please contact Samantha Hill at 919-613-5238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.