The Young Alumni program is a place where graduates 15 years out of school and younger can find interesting and engaging ways to stay connected to the University and learn about the value of giving back to Duke. We organize class-centric, regional and Durham-based programs and events.
Become a volunteer:
- Classes of 2017-2020: Join Young Alumni for Duke.
- Classes of 2016, 2011, and 2006: Get involved with your upcoming reunion.
- Classes of 2020-2006 in New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Southern California, and Houston: Become an alumni leader by joining one of our Young Alumni Development Councils.
Your gift to the Duke Annual Fund is important.
Why? Because gifts of all sizes add up. That’s how an annual fund works! It takes thousands of donors giving what they can to help Duke cover the many costs that simply aren’t met by tuition income and other sources of revenue.
Annual Fund gifts help Duke provide need-based financial aid to about 50 percent of its undergraduate student body. Alumni giving also helps Duke provide students with a transformational educational experience by supporting library and laboratory resources, a world-class faculty, and programs that enrich student life and offer opportunities for discovery.
Stay connected to Duke
- Use the Duke Alumni Directory to update your contact information, manage your Duke philanthropy, get and give career advice, connect with other alumni, learn about events, and join networking groups.
- Check out the Duke Social Media page.
- Can I designate which school or area receives my support?
- How can I increase the impact of my support through a matching gift?
- Is it really important to support the Annual Fund every single year?
- Why should I consider a multi-year pledge?
- What’s a leadership gift?
- What is the deadline for making a contribution?