Seniors, donate any amount to anywhere at Duke through:
About Senior Giving Challenge
The Senior Giving Challenge committee is hosting the following events to encourage seniors to make a donation of any amount to any area at Duke before they graduate. Give back to an area at Duke that matters to you, and attend our events all year long!
- Senior Midnight Breakfast Picnic at East Campus Marketplace – Thursday, October 28th 11AM-1PM
- Fall Chapel Climbs* – Monday, November 15th, & Tuesday, November 16th
- Senior Night at the Wellness Center – Thursday, February 24th
- 1st Spring Chapel Climbs* – Monday, March 14th, & Tuesday, March 15th
- 50 Days Ball at the Nasher Museum of Art – Friday, March 18th 8-10PM
- 2nd Spring Chapel Climbs* – Monday, April 11th, & Tuesday, April 12th
- Professional Photos in the Gardens** – Tuesday, April 19th, Wednesday, April 20th, & Thursday, April 21st
- Farewell to Durham – Thursday, May 5th
All other events are open to the entire senior class, regardless of donation status.
*These events are for seniors who have made their senior gift to anywhere at Duke.
**This event is for seniors who include the Gardens in their donations. Remember, you can split your gift between multiple places that matter to you!
Make Your Donation
- Any amount: Don’t let the amount be a barrier – even $1 counts! What donation amount is meaningful to you? Consider $20.22 to honor your class year. Donations $100+ make you a Senior Leadership Donor. Give via credit card, flex, Venmo, the Duke Mobile App with Apple/Google Pay, or we always accept cash at our events.
- Any area at Duke: What areas at Duke are important to you? Designate your donation where you want to make an impact. At a loss? Consider one of the Annual Funds to support financial aid, innovative programs, faculty research projects, and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Honor a mentor: Consider making your donation in honor of someone who has made a difference in your Duke experience. Donors and their honorees will be invited in the spring to enjoy a cup of coffee on campus paid for by the Senior Giving Challenge. Details to come. (All donation amounts are private).
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Senior Giving Challenge committee or have questions, please contact Randi Cromer at (919) 613-9373, email@example.com.