Donor support is a critical component of Duke’s success. Gifts from alumni, parents, and friends
support students, enhance academic excellence, and attract and retain world-class faculty.
However and whenever you choose to support Duke, your giving fuels the university’s mission
in Durham and across the globe. We are proud to recognize our donors’ contributions through
our giving societies.
Arch & Dome Society
The Arch & Dome Society is a new community of changemakers moving Duke forward. It recognizes alumni and friends who have given $1 million or more to Duke and who have continued to give generously within the last five years. Everywhere you turn—from the iconic arches of West Campus to the majestic Baldwin dome on East Campus— you will find a new discovery, a new connection, a new opportunity. This exclusive group of leaders is driven to make a difference in the future of Duke, and in turn, the world.
- Access to Duke Health Special Constituent Patient Program
- 15% discount to Duke Executive Health
- Discounts and priority booking at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club and The JB Duke Hotel
- Complimentary parking passes for select lots, excluding special events and game days*
- Borrowing privileges at the Duke University Libraries*
- 25% discount on Duke Rec Center membership*
- 20% discount at Duke Stores (once per year, with presentation of membership card)
- Invitations to exclusive on-campus and regional events
- Access to exclusive campus news, learning and travel opportunities
*For access to these benefits or questions about any Arch & Dome Society benefits, please contact email@example.com.
Formerly known as the Heritage Society, Duke’s Tower Society welcomes alumni and friends who have included Duke in their estate plans or have many any other planned gift to the university.
Learn more about the Tower Society
The Cornerstone Society
The Cornerstone Society recognizes donors who have supported the Duke Annual Fund for two or more consecutive years. Undergraduate alumni who have supported the Annual Fund every year since graduation are further recognized as lifetime donors.
Annual Fund Leadership Giving
The Washington Duke Society and the President’s Society recognizes the Annual Fund’s most generous donors.
Society members will receive special invitations for on-campus, regional and virtual events. Members are also recognized in the True Blue Honor Roll. President’s Society members have the added benefit of an annual book selection from the Summer Reads list.
To learn more about joining a giving society or club, please contact Sarah Brickman, Assistant Director of Donor Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.