Contact the Office of University Development
- View a staff directory or call (919) 684-2123 for the receptionist.
- For questions about biographical or giving records, call (919) 684-2338.
- View a map and directions for visitors.
- To offer feedback on our website, email email@example.com.
Contact a gift officer who
- travels regionally and represents all of Duke University
- represents a school, unit, or priority, like Duke Medicine
- specializes in gift planning (deferred gifts and complex outright gifts)
- works in the Duke Annual Fund (supporting reunion gift campaigns, young alumni programs, and the parents program)
- represents corporate and foundation relations
Find out about volunteer opportunities and upcoming events.
- Explore the Duke Alumni Association website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 681-2580.
Contact Alumni and Development Records
- by calling (919) 684-2338
- to find out if your company or foundation matches gifts
- to update contact information or inquire about your giving history
- to make a gift